We are looking for youth workers for an Erasmus+ Training Course about gender mainstreaming, equality and inclusion!
When? 14/10/2023 – 22/10/2023
Where? Kolin, Czechia
Topic of the project: gender mainstreaming, gender equality & gender inclusion
By taking part in this project, you will:
- deepen your overall knowledge of gender equality and gender based social inclusion;
- enhance your practical skills of gender mainstreaming in youth work;
- explore gender mainstreaming strategies in different contexts, especially in connection with migration and radicalization of gender discourse in partner countries;
- exchange good practices in implementing gender mainstreaming / inclusion.
- Aged 18+ years old
- With at least intermediate level of English
- Being an active youth worker / NGO worker / youth leader / trainer / teacher or looking to work with youth in the future
- Currently living in Poland
- Enthusiastic and motivated to join the project and able to attend all the sessions of the training course 🙂
HOSTING ORGANISATION: CEFIG International
Accommodation and food – fully covered by the Erasmus+ program
Travel costs will be reimbursed according to the reimbursement limit rules.
Infopack of the project: CHECK OUT THE INFOPACK
APPLY UNTIL: 27.07.2023
Application form: APPLY HERE
For more information CONTACT US!
This project has been funded by the European Union through Erasmus+ Programme.