We are looking for youth workers for an Erasmus+ Training Course about change management!
When? 13/10/2022 – 21/10/2022
Where? Copenhagen, Denmark
Topic of the project: change management
- To equip youth workers with knowledge and tools of decision making and creative problem solving applicable in times of change and uncertainty;
- To present the concept and principles of Change Management and how it can be used in youth work;
- To learn how to use creativity and flexibility to solve arising problems and design innovative solutions;
- To equip youth workers with specific tools of creative problem solving and decision making;
- To let youth workers practice gained knowledge and skills with focus on decision making and creative problem solving in changing environments;
- To support youth workers in creating unique solutions and strategies of youth work for their organisations.
- Aged 18+
- With at least intermediate level of English
- Being an active youth worker / NGO worker / youth leader / trainer / teacher or looking to work with youth in the future
- Currently living in Poland
- Enthusiastic and motivated to join the project 🙂
Accommodation and food – fully covered by the Erasmus+ program
Travel costs will be reimbursed according to the reimbursement limit rules.
For more information CONTACT US!
This project has been funded by the European Union through Erasmus+ Programme.