We are looking for youth workers for an Erasmus+ Training Course about creating LGBTQ+ communities!
Erasmus+ Community Development Activity “The Wide Rainbow”
When? 09/10/2023 – 16/10/2023
Where? Lugo, Spain
Topic of the project: LGBTQ+ communities, equality and non-discrimination
- Promote equality and non-discrimination of sexual and gender diversity through awareness-raising and training for young people;
- Foster social inclusion of the LGBTQ+ community and improve their visibility;
- Strengthen human rights and individual freedoms for LGBTQ+ individuals;
- Develop skills and competencies in young people for the defense and promotion of sexual and gender diversity;
- Increase cooperation and exchange of good practices among participating countries in terms of equality and sexual and gender diversity;
- Improve the representation and participation of the LGBTQ+ community in society and public policies;
- Foster solidarity and respect for sexual and gender diversity at the European level.
- Aged 18+ years old
- With at least intermediate level of English
- Being an active youth worker / NGO worker / youth leader / trainer / teacher or looking to work with youth in the future
- Currently living in Poland
- Enthusiastic and motivated to join the project and able to attend all the sessions of the training course 🙂
HOSTING ORGANISATION: FOCO (Spain)
Accommodation and food – fully covered by the Erasmus+ program
Travel costs will be reimbursed according to the reimbursement limit rules.
Infopack of the project: INFOPACK
APPLY UNTIL: 11/09/2023
Application form: APPLY HERE
For more information CONTACT US!
This project has been funded by the European Union through Erasmus+ Programme.