We are looking for participants for our outdoor LGBT+ themed Learning Youth Exchange!
When? 10/05/2022 – 21/05/2022
Topic of the project: LGBT+, mental and physical health and wellness
By taking part in the project, you will:
- meet LGBT+ youth and allies in a shared space where you can disconnect from the society and its pressure and connect with oneself and community;
- discover outdoor and nature-based learning for community building & personal (physical and mental) wellness;
- explore mental health and wellbeing within a community;
- share experiences and exchange on ways of nurturing your wholeness as an individual;
- explore the whole person concept, which says that a person is made up of 4 quadrants – body, mind, heart and spirit.
- Aged 18 – 30;
- With at least intermediate level of English;
- Currently living in Poland;
- Enthusiastic and motivated to join the project 🙂
Accommodation and food – fully covered by the Erasmus+ program.
Hosting organisation from Lativia will collect 50 EUR participant fee during the project.
Travel costs will be reimbursed according to the reimbursement limit rules.
For more information CONTACT US!
This project has been funded by the European Union through Erasmus+ Programme.