We are looking for youth workers for our amazing TC about video making and promotion of social initiatives!
When? 25/05/2022 – 02/06/2022
Where? Tskaltubo, Georgia
Topic of the project: video making & promotion of social initiatives
By taking part in the project, you will:
- develop knowledge about media literacy;
- boost yours and organisations’ effectiveness in communication and promotion of social initiatives;
- acquire practical skills in all the stages of video production;
- learn how to make the media production process sustainable, at the same time effective and affordable for non-profit organisations;
- enhance teamwork and creativity skills under time pressure;
- create a promotional video for a local georgian non-profit organisation or social initiative.
- Aged 18+
- With at least intermediate level of English
- Being an active youth worker / NGO worker / youth leader / trainer / teacher or looking to work with youth in the future
- Currently living in Poland
- Enthusiastic and motivated to join the project 🙂
Accommodation and food – fully covered by the Erasmus+ program
Travel costs will be reimbursed according to the reimbursement limit rules.
For more information CONTACT US!
This project has been funded by the European Union through Erasmus+ Programme.