We are looking for youth workers for an Erasmus+ Training Course about youth participation and non-formal education!
When? 21/01/2023 – 29/01/2023
Where? Kolin, Czechy
Topic of the project: youth participation & non-formal education
- To increase understanding of youth participation;
- To equip youth workers with knowledge and skills of the most innovative NFE methodologies that foster participation;
- To let them analyse and exchange information about youth participation in their home communities as well as best practices for addressing disengagement;
- To create the space to try out innovative NFE methodologies and tools as well as give and receive feedback to each other;
- To let the participants create innovative educational products for their relevant target groups.
- Aged 18+
- With at least intermediate level of English
- Being an active youth worker / NGO worker / youth leader / trainer / teacher or looking to work with youth in the future
- Currently living in Poland
- Enthusiastic and motivated to join the project and able to attend all the sessions of the training course 🙂
HOSTING ORGANISATION: CEFIG International
Accommodation and food – fully covered by the Erasmus+ program
Travel costs will be reimbursed according to the reimbursement limit rules.
APPLY UNTIL 11/11/2022!
Application form: APPLY HERE
For more information CONTACT US!
This project has been funded by the European Union through Erasmus+ Programme.