We are looking for youth workers for an Erasmus+ Training Course about cyber bullying and mental health!
When? 15/11/2022 – 22/11/2022
Where? Corato, Italy
Topic of the project: personal reflection, motivation, youth participation
- To equip youth workers and educators with set of new educational tools in the field of youth safety focusing on 2 segments: cyber bullying and mental health in time of COVID–19 through new manual on youth safety “Safebook”;
- To provide youth workers from European countries with skills and knowledge to use concept photo and videos as methods for the work in the field of youth safety;
- To network young people from European countries with different set of skills and tools to promote youth safety culture.
- Aged 18+ years old
- With at least intermediate level of English
- Being an active youth worker / NGO worker / youth leader / trainer / teacher or looking to work with youth in the future
- Currently living in Poland
- Enthusiastic and motivated to join the project 🙂
Accommodation and food – fully covered by the Erasmus+ program
Travel costs will be reimbursed according to the reimbursement limit rules.
APPLY UNTIL 20/09/2022!
Application form: APPLY HERE 🙂
For more information CONTACT US!
This project has been funded by the European Union through Erasmus+ Programme.