We are looking for youth workers for our three-phase project in Austria about disconnecting from technology and reconnecting in a meaningful way!
When? 12/09/2021 – 20/09/2021
Where? Bergolo, Italy
Topic of the project: disconnecting from technology and reconnecting in a meaningful way; a healthy balance in the online and offline world
By taking part in the project, you will:
- learn about your relationship with technology and about human connections;
- define a healthy balance in the online and offline world;
- learn about relationships in the dynamically changing world nowadays.
- Aged 18+
- With at least intermediate level of English
- Being an active youth worker / NGO worker / youth leader / trainer / teacher or looking to work with youth in the future
- Enthusiastic and motivated to join the project 🙂
Accommodation and food – fully covered by the Erasmus+ program
Travel costs will be reimbursed according to the reimbursement limit rules.
Application form: APPLY HERE 🙂
Apply until 28/07/2021!
For more information CONTACT US!
This project has been funded by the European Union through Erasmus+ Programme.