We are looking for youth workers for our amazing TC about artistic methods in youth work!
When? 24/04/2022 – 30/04/2022
Where? Terrassa, Spain
Topic of the project: art, creativity, social inclusion and social inequalities
By taking part in the project, you will:
- gain knowledge about different artistic methods that can be used in working with young people facing social inequalities;
- practice those artistic methods and learn to implement workshops involving such methods in youth work;
- become more confident in using art as a youth work method when dealing with social inequalities.
- Aged 18+
- With at least intermediate level of English
- Being an active youth worker / NGO worker / youth leader / trainer / teacher or looking to work with youth in the future
- Enthusiastic and motivated to join the project 🙂
Accommodation and food – fully covered by the Erasmus+ program
Travel costs will be reimbursed according to the reimbursement limit rules.
For more information CONTACT US!
This project has been funded by the European Union through Erasmus+ Programme.