We are looking for participants for a Youth Exchange about board games!
When? 14/07/2022 – 22/07/2022
Topic of the project: hidden benefits of playing board games
By taking part in the project, you will:
- explore games as learning tools in different settings and develop strategecal thinking, inclusion and non violent communication to introduce tips and principles of “gamification”;
- learn to apply games in education (discussing also their negative side effects);
- get empowered and equipped with tools to increase confidence, literacy and life skills, reduce radicalization and xenophobia, and promote a less violent society;
- develop Education Games based on the learning needs of different youth target groups;
- analyse learning achievement and recognise learning progress in gamified tools.
- Aged 18 – 30;
- With at least intermediate level of English
- Enthusiastic and motivated to join the project 🙂
Accommodation and food – fully covered by the Erasmus+ program.
Hosting organisation from Lativia will collect 20 EUR participant fee during the project.
Travel costs will be reimbursed according to the reimbursement limit rules.
INFOPACK OF THE PROJECT
For more information CONTACT US!
This project has been funded by the European Union through Erasmus+ Programme.