We are looking for youth workers for our amazing TC about critical thinking and financial literacy!
When? 04/07/2021 – 12/07/2021
Where? Černý Důl, Czech Republic
Topic of the project: critical thinking and financial literacy
By taking part in the project, you will:
- develop your critical thinking competences;
- gain media literacy knowledge and skills;
- discover basics of money management and long term planning through a simulation;
- get tools needed to transfer the above mentioned competences to youth groups and create new ones;
- develop follow-up activities and projects linked to the topic.
- Aged 18+
- With at least intermediate level of English
- Being an active youth worker / NGO worker / youth leader / trainer / teacher or looking to work with youth in the future
- Enthusiastic and motivated to join the project 🙂
Accommodation and food – fully covered by the Erasmus+ program
Travel costs will be reimbursed according to the reimbursement limit rules.
Application form: CLICK HERE
YOU CAN APPLY UNTIL 10/06/2021
For more information CONTACT US!
This project has been funded by the European Union through Erasmus+ Programme.