We are looking for youth workers for an Erasmus+ Training Course about personal reflection and rediscovery!
When? 31/10/2022 – 08/10/2022
Where? Dobrinishte, Bulgaria
Topic of the project: personal reflection, motivation, youth participation
- Going through an in-depth personal development process improving social, emotional and communication skills to build and engage community;
- Increasing knowledge and skills for effective, non-violent communication and developing mastery in storytelling as a tool for self-discovery and connecting with others;
- Developing practical skills to apply the complex methodology for personal development used in the training to youth work;
- Promoting the sharing of good experience and practice, developing intercultural cooperation and networking.
- Aged 18+ years old
- With at least intermediate level of English
- Being an active youth worker / NGO worker / youth leader / trainer / teacher or looking to work with youth in the future
- Currently living in Poland
- Good form for activities in the mountains (basic mountain equipment will be needed)
- Enthusiastic and motivated to join the project 🙂
Accommodation and food – fully covered by the Erasmus+ program
Travel costs will be reimbursed according to the reimbursement limit rules.
For more information CONTACT US!
This project has been funded by the European Union through Erasmus+ Programme.