We are looking for youth workers for our amazing TC about change management!
When? 16/10/2021 – 24/10/2021
Where? Kolin, Czech Republic
Topic of the project: change management
By taking part in this project, you will:
- get to know the concept and principles of Change Management in relation to youth work and NGO life;
- explore how creativity and flexibility in times of change can be used to tackle arising problems and create innovative solutions for working with target groups;
- discover specific tools of creative problem solving and decision making;
- try out the gained knowledge and skills in practice in a safe space, with focus on decision making and creative problem solving in changing environments;
- create your own solutions and strategies of youth work for your community.
- Aged 18+
- With at least intermediate level of English
- Being an active youth worker / NGO worker / youth leader / trainer / teacher or looking to work with youth in the future
- Enthusiastic and motivated to join the project 🙂
Accommodation and food – fully covered by the Erasmus+ program
Travel costs will be reimbursed according to the reimbursement limit rules.
For more information CONTACT US!
This project has been funded by the European Union through Erasmus+ Programme.