We are looking for youth workers for an Erasmus+ Training Course about change management!
When? 01/07/2023 – 09/07/2023
Where? Kolin, Czechia
Topic of the project: change management
By taking part in this project, you will:
- get to know the concept and principles of Change Management in relation to youth work and NGO life, especially in the context of (post-)pandemic times;
- explore how creativity and flexibility in times of change can be used to tackle arising problems and create innovative solutions for working with target groups;
- discover specific tools of creative problem solving and decision making;
- try out the gained knowledge and skills in practice in a safe space, with focus on decision making and creative problem solving in changing environments;
- create your own solutions and strategies of youth work for your community.
- Aged 18+ years old
- With at least intermediate level of English
- Currently living in Poland
- Enthusiastic and motivated to join the project and able to attend all the sessions of the training course 🙂
HOSTING ORGANISATION: CEFIG International
Accommodation and food – fully covered by the Erasmus+ program
Travel costs will be reimbursed according to the reimbursement limit rules.
Infopack of the project: READ THE INFOPACK
APPLY UNTIL: APPLICATION PROCESS CLOSED
For more information CONTACT US!
This project has been funded by the European Union through Erasmus+ Programme.